Tuesday 25 February 2014

"people"

look. kau tweet or retweet islamik bagai but yourself ber sayang2 and says i love you and all that kind things to girl who is bukan mahram like seriously dont you ever think that you are hipocryte? who are you actually? islamik guy which is you influence people around you very well or a guy yang sama je like the other guy. its sad when kau boleh betulkan aku but bila time kau buat salah, aku nak betulkan kau, kau kata "mind your own bussiness" ? who are you to talk to me like that. eventhough you hate someone that much, but when it times kau buat salah, and theres someone who you hate, datang tegur kau, terima. learn to accept teguran for your own goodness too! sampai bila kau nak jadi hipokrit? sampai bila kita semua nak jadi hipokrit when someone did a mistake and we just sitting around like we are blind people. you such a faggot plus hipocryte and I feel sorry for you little man. I know I'm strong to face you and I know, the moment I break our relationship, is not a big mistake at all. it doesnt give a damn implications to me though! and I'm truely bless with it. 

goodbye and assalamualaikum. much love, amirah ;)
"you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you have"

No comments:

Post a Comment