Tuesday 7 January 2014

favourito

assalamualaikum guys. so right now I think I would post some of my favourite photos here at my blog. oh! as you can see, right at the bottom which is coloured with light pink, that is my instagram link and do follow me okay :)

#9
januari 2013

#8
november 2013

#7
june 2013

#6
march 2013(I dont know. I cant remember)

#5
same time with preview picture


#4
december 2013

#3
november 2013

#2
september 2013

#1
august 2013


all these pictures are taken at the end of the year. because you know, last year I had to sits for the biggest and most important examination that is spm. so that is why, theres plenty pictures of mine at the beginning of the year. Its okay. 2014 is kinda my freedom year (jan and feb only) march is the horror month ever! I mean...come on, I will know my spm result by hook or by crook! I never put my dream so high. all I want for my spm is.......satisfaction. I just want people to know that I can do it eventho my result is bad. 

I think it is enough for now. 
last quote,
"we accept the love we think we deserve"

No comments:

Post a Comment