Wednesday 8 January 2014

can I give a big laugh to myself?

relax mira relax. benda boleh settle ok? -selena gomez-


assalamualaikum. HAHAHAHA kelakar lah. I mean. look at my blog. bersepah! blog orang lain kemas je do. hahaha so funny. hadoi hai mira. pandai buat lawak. I dont what you guys punya reaction when you guys visitting to this horrible and scary blog. come on. sufi pulak sekolah. spm pulak tu. kalau dia ada, boleh lah tanya2 sikit. 


like always, wake up from bed, I will perform my subuh prayer and afer that, kalau rajin I will take my bath. kalau malas, went downstair and I will clean up the house. like a really and real housewife who does not have a husband and kids (that is the dramatic part teheee) when my house is completely clean and tidy, I will go to a long sofa and lay on it sambil bertweeting using ipad sambil silang kaki sambil membuat muka yang agak serious sambil memandang tajam ke arah ipad......like a boss yo! dah tak masak hahaha. its not like I tak reti tapi mama yang pergi beli lauk after she works so.......what can I do? ngehehengehehe.


but over all, theres a sorrow behind my happiness (ecehh ayat poyo). got no jobs, no income, no energy instead. besides that, more fat produced but I still have a slim body. that is a big question in my mind since I was born. eventho spongebob has a job (which is disturbing people). but its okay, spongebob has a lot of fun in his job, I can see it tho! while myself here................penganggur yang sangat terbilang! (yeay come on..give me a big applause sikit) 


so sampai disini saje lah ye. dah tak biasa tulis panjang2. maklumlah.....alumni sekolah kan. ekekeke jangan marah. todays quote,"Allah's plan is like a movie, all the good and bad things are arranged together for the good ending"so cheer up mira!

No comments:

Post a Comment